Opportunities at Echospace
We welcome researchers and students with diverse backgrounds to come work with us in Echospace! If you are interested but do not find a specific position posted, feel free to reach out to us directly. Please include a cover letter and a CV/resume when initiating the contact, so that we have a better idea what you are looking for.
Below is a list of fellowship opportunities within and outside of UW. Relevant areas include but are not limited to fisheries and ocean acoustics, animal echolocation (bats and dolphins), marine ecology, and environmental data science. Feel free to reach out to us for questions and discussion.
University of Washington
- APL SEED Postdoctoral Scholar Program
- Cooperative Institute for Climate, Ocean, and Ecosystem Studies (CICOES) postdoctoral fellowship
- Washington Research Foundation (WRF) Postdoctoral Fellowship
- NSF Ocean Sciences (OCE) Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (OCE-PRF)
- NSF Division of Earth Sciences (EAR) Postdoctoral Fellowships (EAR-PF)
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA) Hunt Postdoctoral Research fellowship